Sunday, March 9, 2008

fundraiser event 03/08/2008

I want to thank everyone who participated! This first fundraiser was a HUGE success. We raised $1,000.00! It was so much fun. The hostess for the products were wonderful, and I had the most fun ringing the bell every time some one cashed in at the gold swap. Jennifer Tabor gets a special thank you, as she cashed is 2,500.00 in gold!
However our money from this event has not stopped here..........everyone who booked a party from this event, the home shopping reps are donating another 1 percent of all sales from future parties! So money will continue to roll in.
Mary Kent our sponsorship chair had the best idea for this fundraiser.....thank you Mary!
Mary Kent has more fundraisers planned, watch out for the next one, as I am sure it will be just as fun as this one was!
Donna was able to talk to the reps for membership to WCR, and Olive's had sales (we got 10 percent of those too) that exceeded their normal lunch days!
I have to say, I am over whelmed with the continued support I get from WCR! Joining this group was this best decision I have made in a long time.
A TEARFUL AND HEART FELT THANK YOU!

No comments: